March 13th - 17th, 2017
Monday the 13th
- Discovery Centre, 10am - 2pm
- Location: 1215 Lower Water Street
- Join us for kid-friendly activities at the new Halifax Discovery Centre (now located on the waterfront)! We’ll have lots of hands-on activities and opportunities to learn about the brain and how it works!
Tuesday the 14th
- Brain Fair, 1pm - 5pm
- Location: 1348 Summer Street
- Interested in some of the amazing brain research happening around Halifax? Join us at the Life Sciences Research Centre (Summer Street) to see demonstrations and hear directly from some of the researchers. All ages welcome.
Wednesday the 15th
- Brain Injury Association of Nova Scotia & Nova Scotia Aphasia Association Film Screening -- "My Beautiful Broken Brain", 6:00pm - 8:00pm
- Location: 1796 Summer Street (Halifax Infirmary RBC Theatre)
Monday the 20th
- An additional event taking place outside of Brain Awareness Week will be an Open Stage event at the Bus Stop Theatre, with proceeds going to the Brain Injury Association of Nova Scotia (BIANS).
- Location: 2203 Gottigen Street (Bus Stop Theatre).
- The event will start at 7:30pm, admission is $10 cash at the door.